CocoaMySQL – A MySQL GUI for Mac OS X
CocoaMySQL is an application used to manage MySQL databases (locally or over the internet). It lets you add and remove databases and tables, change fields and indexes, view and filter the content of tables, add, edit and remove rows, perform custom queries and dump tables or entire databases. See all of its features here!
CocoaMySQL is written in Cocoa and Objective-C and uses the SMySQL framework by Serge Cohen to connect to the MySQL-Server. It is distributed under the GNU Public License and is therefore absolutely free (including the source code).
You need Mac OS X (Jaguar recommended) to run CocoaMySQL.
– Connect to multiple MySQL-Servers locally or over internet (document-based application)
– Quickly connect to favorite MySQL-Servers
– Create and drop databases
– Create, drop and duplicate tables or change table names
– Create, change or drop fields and indexes
– View, sort and filter table content by fields and keywords
– Add, edit and remove rows
– Perform custom queries
– Dump tables or entire databases as backup or CSV-files
– Perform queries out of your favorite text editor using the services menu
This is a pretty nice GUI for MySQL, either locally or over the network.