What is it?
- Upload files via flash to get the flash-upload dialog goodness.
- Only display chosen filetypes in dialog
- Upload multiple files at once by ctrl/shift-selecting in dialog
- Get file information/size before upload starts
- Style upload buttons any way you want
- Do progress-bars/information using valid XHTML and CSS
- No page reloads, display uploaded files as they are finished
- Works on all platforms/browsers that has Flash support.
Sounds pretty neat. MIT Open Source licensed too.
(Via del.icio.uspopular on RSS2.com)
One response to “Use Flash to create a custom upload button with SWFUpload beta”
I have a question about the SWFupload. Does SWFUpload supports HTTP Response?? I mean if I upload image using SWFUpload, can I get the server response back??