This looks like the right way to do it.
Top tips from this video by UK chef Heston Blumenthal:
- Dry-age your steak by removing it from the package 2 days in advance and leave it exposed in the fridge.
- Let steak come to room temperature before cooking it.
- Heat oil in pan to smoking point – very hot pan!
- Salt steak (save pepper for later, it will scorch).
- Flip steak every 15-20 seconds.
- Remove from heat once temperature reaches desired state of doneness.
- Let rest for at least 5 additional minutes.
Can’t wait to try it!
Link to share this: https://gabrielserafini.com/blog/2012/03/29/how-to-cook-steak/
2 responses to “How to cook steak”
And for desert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hwtVVrD8U
I’m ready to eat it whenever you’re ready to make it!